Is it Time to Upgrade?
For growing businesses, deciding to overhaul your accounting software or business management systems may seem like a daunting task.
But what is the real cost of trying to maintain a system that is no longer keeping up with demands? Whether the result is lost sales, customer dissatisfaction, or compliance risks, failing to update your technology can be a costly decision.
If you recognize any of these warning signs, the time has come to make a change:
- We waste too much time dealing with multiple systems that can’t talk to each other.
- Manual processes are error prone and can’t keep up with increasing demand despite added headcount.
- Creating and configuring reports it too complicated, and often doesn’t give us the information we need.
- Incomplete or incorrect information creates customer dissatisfaction and lost sales.
- Increasingly stringent compliance and security concerns keep you up at night.
- Productivity is lost spending valuable time switching back and forth between multiple applications and disconnected systems.
The Signs are Clear, Now What?
There’s never been a better time for businesses to update their systems. The cloud has opened up new avenues for companies of all sizes to affordably expand capabilities, create greater efficiency and mobility, and be prepared for
ever-changing business conditions.
With so many technology vendors competing for your business, it can be tricky to differentiate between solutions and find the best fit for your business.
Characteristics of a modern technology platform like Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central include:
Comprehensive integration. Deploy one solution to manage your financials, sales, service, and operations with the ability to connect applications like payroll,
banking apps, CRM systems, or custom APIs.
Connects your entire business. Automatically pulls your systems and processes together so your people don’t have to.
Automates and secures business processes. Improve productivity and get more done with easy-to-create workflows, audit trails, and enterprise-level security—features that basic accounting software can’t provide.
Provide an end-to-end view of your business. Centralize your data from accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer interactions to get an accurate end-to-end view of your business. All data stays up to date so you can spot trends, prevent issues, and deliver great customer experiences.
Trusted technology provider. Creates security as a trusted, leading technology provider for businesses of all sizes around the world.
Enables mobility. Empowers a mobile workforce by delivering the same experience across devices, regardless of their location.
Fast from the start. Delivers an easy-to-learn solution that people just intuitively know how to use.
You Recognize the Signs, Now Get Ready to Explore your Options
Beyond evaluating the technical capabilities, here are a few questions to ask when meeting with potential solution providers.
- How easy is the solution to learn and use?
- How will it integrate with our existing systems and applications?
- If we deploy in the cloud, do we retain control over our data?
- What will my price be after the initial contract expires?
- How easily can I add or remove users, and how is that reflected in my pricing?
- How often do you provide product updates and can we control when the updates are deployed?
- What is your track record for service after the sale?
- Who do you have locally that can help us with implementation and ongoing support when needed?